Tips for travelers with food intolerances in Europe
You have a passion for European food and always planning on traveling to Europe but dealing with food intolerances? Find here tips and useful information to respect your healthy diet wherever you may be going!
Europe is a wonderful place to visit with so many different landscapes and cultures to discover. From:
– picking olives after visiting “The Alhambra” in Granada
– hiking to the Mont Blanc Mountain in France after enjoying a raclette with friends
– and so many other experiences that other great cities in Europe have to offer!
The only problem is that you always need to mind what you eat because of your food allergies or food intolerances. Like you, I experience it on a daily basis and above all while traveling abroad. It is a real hard and confusing challenge as:
– 1> you probably don’t speak nor read the language of the European country you are visiting
– 2> you are not necessarily the most patient person when it comes to picking or finding the right things to eat
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, England, etc. are wonderful places to explore! They are all charged with history and going forward in our contemporary world. It will be sad to jeopardize your vacations or business trips wouldn’t it? Because your food intolerances are not letting you fully enjoying your stay.
As a globetrotter myself, I know how lifesaving and stress-free it is to get accurate tips about where you can find solutions for your food intolerances. This is I hope the right place for your food intolerances to be dealt with when you are in Europe. The goal of this blog is to help you out whenever and wherever you go!